Self-regulating Heating Cable is…
Self-regulating Heating cables consist of two parallel bus wires embedding a semi-conductive heating element – an irradiated & cross-linked carbon-polymer.
The power output is self-regulating as a result of the incorporation of a material with a Positive Temperature Coefficient(PTC), increasing power as temperatures fall and decreasing as temperatures fall and decreasing as temperatures rise.
– It optimizes a costs by reducing the power emitted when the required temperature is reached.
– The cable can be cut at the required length, into pieces or dismantled on site.
– It can be superimposed in safe conditions, without the risk of overheated points.
– Easy design, Easy to assemble, and Reduction of overall installation costs
– Uniform temperature and Total reliability